Mushroom Curry Tomato Fishball
This Tomato Curry Fishball recipe is a speedy take that would satiate your fish head curry cravings. It's hearty, packed with flavours, and especially great with warm fluffy rice!
Get the full recipe:
MUSHROOM Tomato Curry Fish Ball
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1½ tbsp mixed halba
2 sprigs curry leaf
2 Bombay onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tbsp fish curry powder + 2 tbsp water (to make a paste)
1½ - 2 cups water
1 packet MUSHROOM Curry Fish Ball
5 ladies' fingers (okras)
3 medium ripe tomatoes, quartered
2 medium potatoes, cut into cube
100 ml coconut milk
salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pot and add in the mixed halba and curry leaves. Sauté on low heat for a couple of minutes.
2. Add in the onions and garlic and cook until softened.
3. Add the fish curry paste and sauté until the mixture is fragrant and the oil splits.
4. Pour in the water, potatoes and let it simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes have soften.
5. Add the MUSHROOM Curry Fish Ball, okras and tomatoes, simmering for another 10 minutes.
6. Mix in the coconut milk once the okras have softened. Serve on a bed of hot rice with some stir-fried vegetables