QL MUSHROOM Black Pepper Seafood Udon
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
8-10 pcs QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items, halved
4 shallots, thinly sliced
1 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
2 packets fresh Udon, blanched and drained
2-3 tbsp cooking oil
6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped finely
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp ground black pepper
2 tbsp water
handful of green spring onions for garnishing
1. In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients together until combined.
2. Heat up cooking oil in a wok, stir fry QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside.
3. In the same wok, sauté shallots and garlic until fragrant, then pour in the sauce.
4. Add in udon and stir to mix well. Add in a little more water if the sauce is looking too dry.
5. Simmer until sauce thicken.
6. Finally, add in QL MUSHROOM 6 in 1 Steamboat items and mix well.
7. Garnish with green spring onions before serve.