Seafood Tofu with Pumpkin Sauce
Serves 4 – 5 pax
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
200 g MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu
3 crab sticks, shredded
1 tsp cornflour
100 g pumpkin, steamed and mashed
1 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp oil
50 g sweet snow peas
Salt and white pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and quickly fry the MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu for a few minutes. Set aside.
2. Coat the shredded crab sticks with cornflour and fry until crispy. Set aside.
3. Using another pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil before adding in mashed pumpkin and chicken stock. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes.
4. Then, add in MUSHROOM Seafood Tofu and sweet peas.
5. Season to taste and simmer for another 4- 5 minutes until the snow peas are cooked and crunchy.
6. Serve on a plate with the crispy crab sticks.